- WOMEN'S T-SHIRTS (101)
- MEN'S T-SHIRTS (104)
- CHILDREN'S T-SHIRTS (36)
- TOTE BAGS (17)
- HOODIES (11)
- TANK TOPS (9)
Sales conditions are regulated by Elamused OÜ, registration nr 11693638, Sütiste tee 5-134, 13419 Tallinn. Additionally, the laws of the Republic of Estonia regulate the legal relations which occur during distribution via the online store.
By placing an order at the www.gifted-chick.com web store, you agree to our terms and conditions and guarantee the contact information and anything additional you’ve presented is accurate and correct.
The www.gifted-chick.com web store reserves the right to change the conditions of sale. These changes will be made available on our webpage.
Prices & Payments
- All prices at the www.gifted-chick.com web store include a value added tax of 20%.
Cost of postage will be added at checkout and will be paid by the buyer. Delivery type will be chosen and postage cost calculated at checkout.
- The www.gifted-chick.com web store reserves the right to make changes in sales prices. These changes will be made available on the web page.
- In our online store, payments can be made directly through Swedbank, SEB, and LHV links, by PayPal, Visa or Mastercard credit card. Payment takes place outside of the online store in a secure environment.
- All our purchases are subjected to 100 % prepayment.
Placing an order
- Choose an item, size and add the desired products to your shopping cart.
- To place an order, first click on the 'Order' link on the shopping cart page.
- Then choose whether you wish to place a single order or order as a regular customer.
- Fill in the required information fields on the checkout page, select a suitable delivery method and click on the 'Order with payment obligation' link.
- Fill in the fields on the information and order confirmation pages carefully, as the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted affects the fast and smooth delivery of your purchases and the subsequent settlement of potential disputes and complaints.
- Orders placed via the web store are processed on workdays (e.g. M–F 9:00 – 17:00).
- Orders placed later than at 14:00 on Friday will be processed the following Monday.
- We will add a paper invoice to the delivery
- When you want to cancel an order please contact us email@example.com
- Our processing time is up to 3 working days and the final date of delivery depends on your choice of delivery service.
- We provide following shipment options:
In Estonia - Omniva LLC or Itella SmartPost LLC parcel delivery service.
In Europe - DHL
Outside EU - OMNIVA world-wide delivery with secured shipment.
- In order to avoid delivery delays, the order forms have to be filled in carefully and the delivery information submitted should be accurate and valid.
- The www.gifted-chick.com web store is not responsible for a delay in delivery if the goods were handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delivery was delayed due to circumstances that our web store could not foresee or control.
- After receiving an order, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into at the web store within 14 days without giving any reason (depending on the products or services the consumer might not have the right to withdraw, in that case, the products and services have to be listed and they must comply with § 53(4) of the LOA.).
- To return goods you have to inform us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and return goods no later than 14 days.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. If a refund is payable to you we will process the refund as soon as possible, and, in any case within fourteen (14) days.
- The goods do not need to be in their original packaging but unwashed, unworn and include all original. labels etc.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
- Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
- If a refund or reimbursement for defective goods is payable to you, we will transfer the money using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We are not liable for the damage caused to the consumer or for delivery delays if the damage or delay is caused by circumstances that our web store could not foresee or control.
Processing of personal data
- By entering their data at the web store and with a corresponding consent, the consumer agrees with the collection and processing of their personal data (name, phone number, delivery and/or home address, e-mail address) and the transfer of their personal data to the logistics partners for the delivery of goods.
- We have the right to use the consumer's residence or other address for advertisements and other information to the consumer.
- The consumer has the right to forbid the collection and use of their personal data at any time, except where this is necessary for the collection of a contractual claim or for the delivery of goods.
- Electronic personal data are used for direct mail only if the consumer has given a separate consent for this on the www.gifted-chick.com website.
- Encrypted communication with banks during the payment of goods ensures the security of the consumer's personal bank details and makes them inaccessible for the web store itself.